Bedfont and Feltham FC was formed in May 2012 following the amalgamation of Feltham FC (formerly Tudor Park, founded in 1946) with landlords Bedfont Football and Social Club (originally founded pre-1900) to produce a senior side built to tackle the difficult competitiveness of Semi-Professional football.

As Feltham's 1st XI had already entered the FA Vase for season 2012-13 the club had to wait until the commencement of season 2013-14 to fully adopt the new name.

The Yellows' first season under the new banner showed evidence of a strong side both on and off the field. The club was amongst the front-runners throughout the early stages of the season, and finished in a respectable fifth place.

Bedfont & Feltham carried on where Feltham FC had left off the previous season - by winning the Middlesex County FA's Premier Cup beating one-time promotion hopefuls Staines Lammas 1-0 in the final. Despite this success, inaugural Manager Wayne Tisson announced his retirement at the end of 2013-14, stepping down to take a position on the club's committee.

This first season also saw the return of Youth football to The Orchard with Bedfont & Feltham fielding an Under 9’s, Under 11’s, Under 15’s and Under 18’s team.
Season 2014-15 saw a new Manager, Dean Thomas take the helm and the team started strongly once again; having their best run so-far in both the FA Cup and FA Vase competitions. Thomas had to call it a day by November due to work commitments so was replaced initially by a caretaker Manager – Louis Carder-Walcott who earned his wings over a couple of months, taking full control in early 2015.

The club finished fifth again in the league table and reached two cup finals; beating Worcester Park 4-3 on penalties to win the RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup; and losing 0-3 to Molesey in the final of the Southern Combination Challenge Cup.
The Youth set-up was expanded to cover all ages between Under 8’s through to Under 16’s plus a Sunday side competed in the Chiswick & District Sunday Football League.

For season 2015-16, the club restructured its First XI squad and further evolved the Youth set-up with teams in the Under 8 through to Under 17 age groups.
The club started strongly and for the second time in its short history made the First Round Qualifying in the FA Cup and the FA Vase competitions. Carder-Walcott was replaced in February 2016 by former Sheerwater and Frimley Green manager John Cook.

Under Cook the club held its own in the final furlong of the season, and finished second in the table securing promotion to the Premier Division of the Combined Counties Football League. The club is also proud to have reached the final of the RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup for the second consecutive season which was again versus Worcester Park. This time however, Worcester Park were victorious by one goal to nil.

Life in the Premier Division in 2016-17 saw a number of tough score-lines and defeats early on in the season. Manager John Cook resigned in early September was initially replaced by Joe Monks but his tenure was brief with his departure in October.
Player Luke Craig held the fort until former Bedfont player Aaron Morgan was appointed Manager in late December 2016.

It is the club’s ambition to turn things around and gain a safe position in the table over the coming months.


Club sponsors